Sometimes you just have to recharge.
It’s not that I don’t want to be with friends and chill. I love doing that! But sometimes I just need to have some alone time too!
an Introvert Infographic
One of the best explanations, hands down.
do me a favour. if a person wearing a long sleeved shirt or a sweatshirt and jeans on a hot day, don’t comment on it. don’t ask why they’re wearing it. don’t say anything at about it.
trust me, they know it’s hot, they know. but their reason for wearing what they’re wearing probably far outweighs the temperature outside.
this is so god damn important
Things I keep saying, that I kind of can’t believe need to be said.
1. Bodies are not public property. They are private homes. You have no idea what is going on there.
2. Health is not a contest or an appearance.
3. There is nothing positive that comes from judging or shaming another’s body.
4. “Yelling” at strangers on the internet or in life about body type/size/attractiveness is not health activism. It is not about health.
5. Worth is not measured in pounds, in sex appeal or through another’s gaze. You determine your own worth.
6. Autonomy matters.